The Liebester has German origins. The word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued. In the current context, this award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers.
I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award and want to thank Letthestarsout for this incredible nomination. I’m grateful and heartened to be recognized for my posts. I have started this blog as a way to share my message and I am really excited by the idea there are a lot of people who find my ideas interesting and worth reading. If I am still here writing at Shakeclouds it’s only thank to you, my beloved readers!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter
- Nominate 11 bloggers you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
My 11 random facts:
- I am addicted to tea, I drink it every morning, even when I wake up really late
- I try to do my best to help my friends even though sometimes I have to sacrifice some of my time
- I have been vegetarian for about 5 months but I am not back to an omnivorous diet
- I eat a little piece of chocolate every evening.. I just cannot live without it!
- I really do not like to bike under the rain, but it seems that in Denmark you have to do it!
- Since I have moved abroad I have found out which are the people who are really important to me
- I believe true friendship can last no matter the distance
- I love to wear very coloured t-shirts
- I dream to visit Alaska and New Zealand
- I would like to go on a bike or backpacking trip in the near future
- I know that it is hard to decide and to move on, but we have to do it from time to time
- I will not strictly follow the rules of the award.. life is unpredictable and so am I 🙂
11 Questions for Letthestarsout:
- How did you decide your blog name? I got Shakeclouds in a very strange way. I couldn’t really come up with an interesting name and it looked like all the good ones were already taken. The name literally came to me and I have been fascinated by it since the beginning: I really like the idea of a name which gives a strong visual concept.
- What’s the one piece of advice you’d give your younger self? To relax, to take things one at a time and to give myself the freedom to experience reality as it is, without too many expectations or excessive pressure.
- Where would you love to travel to in the future? The place I really want to visit are Alaska, New Zealand and Iceland.
- Sweet or savoury? Sweet.
- If you only had time to save one thing in your home, what would it be? My kindle with all those amazing books inside.
- What does your dream home look like? Not too big, but not too small. With a little front garden and possibly with an astonishing view on nature.
- Where is your favourite place in the world entire world? There is a little hill next to my hometown where I usually go for some bike trips, that place is pure beauty to me. I can really experience freedom and happiness every time I go there.
- Cat or dog? Dog.
- Which season is your favourite and why? Spring. Nature comes back to life and it gives me the feeling that there is space for change and hope. I also love the Autumn though.
- What are your goals for the next two years? Inspire change and show with my own actions that each of us can really make a difference.
- What one thing makes it feel like Christmas to you? Christmas lights all around the city.
- Danica of Living a Beautiful Life. Danica is an exuberant blogger who shares what she has learned about living a beautiful life. Her blog features a mix of short essays, how-to lists, anecdotes and distant memories.
- Chloe of tobefreejourney. Chloe is a girl who dared to ask for more and decided to set off to live abroad. She has now embarked a 18 month travel to explore herself and the world.
- Danie of Daniegan. Dani is a primary school teacher, fitness junkie and chocolate addict trying to find her way in the world. After deciding to embrace a more healthy lifestyle she is now in the so called “maintenance phase”. Her goal is to keep the actual lifestyle without crossing over to obsessive behaviours.
- Professor Pet of howtonotfreakout. Pet favourite quote is “be the change you want to see in the world” by Mahatma Gandhi. In his blog he shares content related to very interesting topics like goal setting and the importance of valuing simple things.
- Sumanta of sumantasaha. Sumanta is a doctor by profession and believes that all human being across the world are our brothers, sisters and friends and that they should live happily together.
- Nicole of Nicolesorlie. Nicole is an avid traveller who believes that you can really experiencing different places by taking the time to stop and talk with the people. In her blogs she writes about the story she has listened to during her travels.
- Naomi of charminglyoutspoken. Naomi believes that hard work, persistence, diligence and determination can get you anything you want. In the blog she covers very different topics: she is not afraid of sharing her own ideas and opinions.
- Can you name something that made you happy today?
- Why do you blog?
- Do your friends know about your blog?
- What would you do in your ideal day?
- Summer or Winter?
- Beach or mountains?
- Could you live without your smartphone?
- Which is the thing you treasure the most in your life?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Do the weather affect the way to see the incoming day?
- Are you satisfied with the kind of person you are right now?